Thursday, March 31, 2005

March Babies Celebrate!!

Pilates..

Breathe in.. Hold it for 10 secs.. and slowly.. breathe it out.. whooo....

Trust me, breathing in has never been such a tough task until me and Ain attended our new pilates class. We were told to breathe in such that our diaphragm expands not our chest. Initially, that was fine until we were told to breathe such that our diaphragms expand sideways (not protruding outwards)!!! Hmm.. it took the instructor 3 months to master that, what's more novices like us?? well.. aside from mastering the the breathing technique, the rest were fine... slow and relaxing pace. Come to think of it.. I expected something much more vigourous.. hehe.. well.. its only the first lesson..

Happy Birthday to Aisha and Ain!!! (Selamat Hari Tua!!!)

The evening event was followed by a so-called 'suprise' birthday dinner for me and Ain, organised by our close peeps. So, obviously we had to pretend that we didn't know a single thing.. (actually I really did not know about it until Jazi came over to fetch us and ask if I was free after our pilates.. well.. assumptions..)

Well..well..well.. what do we have here? We found ourselves at Swensens at PS, and ahh... our other friends, Reza and Huda..were here too.. aww... so touching..

Dinner was superb.. followed by a surprise black forest ice cream birthday cake with 2 lighted candles.... (so much for trying to lose weight) I know its rare for me to get emotional but this time, I was really touched by the efforts made (after knowing who is the main people to organise it.. haha.. Ahh.. love you guys loads.. I really do.. :)

Pilates and Birthday surprise.. what could be a better combination??

For all the birthday wishes from all my close peeps.. THANK YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home