Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ranchu & Karaoke.. Substitute to Dewa.

Ranchu.

Its a fish.. dun worry ..I, too, didnt realise that it is a fish. Well..not until I visited Yuhua Cc. Ain & I were volunteering to assist our friend, Mus, in one of the events which her committee was organising. It turned out to be a competition whereby they would judge the fishes from side view and top view.

Introducing the "Tosai Ranchu"!!!

That's one of the breed of ranchu fishes. Upon hearing its name, it made me wondered if these fishes were first sighted in India. Maybe they would even have "Nan Ranchu" or "Prata ranchu"..

Whatever the names were.. trust me.. for those whose contact with fishes, were mainly on their plates as meal or at underwater world (like people me..), all the fishes look the same!!!
Mainly orange, fat, super round, montel giler.. with that bubbly head which looks a little bit deformed to me.. well.. more of giant goldfishes..

I guess my interaction with the Mendaki kids were more fruitful rather than my interactions with the underwater world creature. I assisted Kak Mus to babysit 11 adorable kids (who happen to be attending lessons at the CC while their parents attend a course on whatever it was.. ) So, here we are.. occupying the row of seats (behind the invited guest..whom I believe is some lady MP..pardon my ignorance..) You can bet I look like a surrogate widow with 11 stray kids.. well.. it was good enough that they behaved.. the cute thing was.. they clapped and cheered for every participant that won .. (despite the fact they didnt know any of them.. )

Well.. as usual, to end the outing.. KTV. hehe... After 2 weeks .. they actually updated their list of songs.. and what could beat the joy singing to Jamelia's superstar.. hehe.. In fact, this time, we had a strategy - to sing new songs by familiar singers.. it didnt turn out that badly.. but we ended up choosing way too many songs..

So, joining us for the next trip ? Well, tak dapat gi concert Dewa.. nyanyi KTV jadi lah.. LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home