Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gists of Me.... (Never Judge a Book by its Cover..)

Human Being: Gullwing_jazz.

Indulgence in Food:

Dunkin Donuts (normal intake = 3 minimum), Cinnabon Cheese Puffs, Sushi (all courteasy of the Malaysian Govt), yogurt, chocolates (Belgium will do.. ), cheesecakes (chicago or blueberry), KFC's cheese fries, Ooty's dhosai & briyani, laksa (exclusively at Penang roadside only), Banquet J.P. Popiah, Durian / Malacca 'Lempuk Durian' - a.k.a durian past with brown sugar (gula melaka), Malaysian Seafood ahh..

Obsession:

Karaoke (Loyal customer of KTV Partyworld), Travelling (J.B pun jadi.. at least once every 3 months), Sheesha (needed it, at least once a month), sleeping & music.

Detests: Extreme cold weather (willing to stay stinko if hot water not available), dangdut clubs plus the whole entire industry of it, extreme public expression of 'love' at public areas, 2- faced / backstabber individuals & of course, not forgetting MCPs & when my PC goes 'nazak'/dead on me.. (help Cik Ilah & Cik Ameen !!!!), mat 'kotai's or mat 'rempit's.

1) If I don't get my way....

I might just try to impose on others. Push it hard until i get the vibes that it is wrong..hehe.. Sometimes i just shuddup.. and tolerate.. vent it on karaoke..

2) Greatest strength: Loyality in Friendship & Strong-headedness

3) I usually react to negative comments by .....

listening (sometimes..if I'm not tired or have the mood). Most of the times I calm myself down.. (if i know its supposed to be gd) If not, .....lalalalalalala..... (huh? huh? eh..need to go toilet ahh.. urgent.. wah liao ^$^%^%*&^@#@#@. Coooool.... Relek...)

Bad Habits :

Bitting on my straw, overly used expression 'macam siak', naggy, shake my leg (when i sit, waiting to cross the road.. or nervous, or when im thinking very deeply..), judgemental (at times..), 'nantuk' instead of 'ngantuk', losing my cool when jokes starts to touch on sensitive personal issues (i know its a joke.. mind your own 'ahem' can???), sounding as though im scolding you when i talk.. (somehow lack of that feminine hormones in that area, i admit.. nothing to worry if u do me no wrong.. im enjoying the conversation .. ), all so sensitive when im cranky & lack of sleep & indecisivity.. (is there such word to start with???)

Latest addition:-

ok.. (courteasy of prabz.. :- I do eat my chicken bones damn clean.. if yours arent, most prob i clean it up.. im saving food ok.. even though its gross.. well..at least i dun 'eat' my mother's bones like someone.. hehe..) plus the fact that i play with my food sometimes.. mix here n there.. chilli with coke.. the pepper.. plus the salt.. wana the ketchup..ok.. barbacue sauce? k.. a damn gd marinate for that bbq- sweet-tangy-mild taste.. u may add lemonade to add zest to the taste buds.. Bon- Apetite!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home