Sunday, February 06, 2005

Prayers... Hear Them...

Finally finish doing up all my lesson plans .. its 2.15 am.. hmm.. ive got like to bear for a year to do all the planning b4 stepping into the class... sad..well.. just now i was watching the ending of Bruce ALmighty on HBO.. it was this scene whereby Jim Carrey met God again.. this tym, God asking him to say his prayer (he never did b4 u c..) That part was nothin.. the part which got me thinking was what he prayed for.

Praying for someone to be happy & safe all her/his life, regardless of whether the person ends up with you or not. You may not get exactly what you planned for coz' God has greater plans than you can ever think of. Only He knows the best. (Seriuosly, this sounds like a self assuring prophecy as well as a sincere prayer but I guess it works most of the time.. well, for me at least..) Come to think of it.. been doin it eversince i kept falling out of with anybody at the different turning points of my life.. the only way to console myself.. as well as to prevent myself cursing anybody to the max. It is the modest way of letting go.. but once you see your prayers becoming reality right in front of your eyes.. you know you've done the right thing .. not just for yourself but the person as well..

1 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

oi apa ni besarnye font....?!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home