Wednesday, August 11, 2004

someone pls.. help??

he's finding for his jersey.. i bet ma has hide it somewhere.. pretending not knowing what happen.. and my poor father would have to wake up from his sleep and help my toad bro to find his shirt.. haizz..

today i tried going online to find someone to chat with.. but end up talking to imbeciles who are totally as bored as i am..but much in a worst state than i am in.. mayeb they are off better than me .. maybe they arent so clueless as i am right??

(its just a shirt bro!!! let it go.. i think u jolly well know that she took it. if not..its either somewhere.. lets just pray it isnt in the incinerator..its better being donated off..)

anyway.. it just dawn on me that im damn bloody bored.. pretending my ass off that im doin fine.. how's dat?

ok.. im goin mad.. i need help.

if u r being difficult to others , u r twice as difficult to urself?? am i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home