Friday, May 12, 2006

Salaaaam Namaste !!!

Saaalaaaaam Namaste !!!!

Extremely Intoxicating.. Pure Indulgence.. Mmmm.... :-)

Roots of Insanity: -

* 8 hours full swing of work.. plus
* 3 hours dose of watching fantastic Hindi movie with your bestest pal.. plus
* 4 hours of belting your lungs out at Partyworld with your gd peeps.. plus
* 1 curry puff + 1 eclair + 1 hot mug of honey ... minus
* heart-wrenching memories of kingkong... divided by
* 2 complete world of beliefs

Equals to :-

* Complete insanity

* Singing to Myself (The 'Mic' is Da' Most Lethal Weapon of the Century man...) whilst lab practical been conducted (" Ahem.. Cher.. dis one not Partyworld .. heh)

* Tormenting students with my blasting of 100 Shah Rukh Khan Hindi songs while class test been conducted (muahahahaha...)--> tests have shown that its good to have both right and left brains workout..

* Panda eye bags

* 1001% crappiness

* Seeing images of my Shah Rukh waving at me... heck what ppl say.. i still love him (MAJOR RED ALERT: my brain needs some tuning, man..)

* Partial Absentminded - ness (yes... the gadget called 'Handphone' was left at home.. its a blessing in disguise.. hahaha..)

* Partial 'cork-eye' ness while reading msn messages (sori ain.. i forget to put that plastic round thing in my left eye.. wats the name of that plastic??? errr.. nvm)

* Hmm..strange.. kingkong gone BUT "My Dil (heart) goes Mmmmm.... :-)" strange.. nice feeling tho'.. maybe its an indication of brand new me.. (my dil still goes mmmm..)

* And yeah.. I dress down to work..really dress down.. (u noe u really dress down when ur colleagues start asking "eh.. y u so casual today?? wassup with the sandals??" heh..

* Penalty for my kids for not doing my chemistry tutorial:
"You owe me a box of chocolate, my dear... better be halal & good.. heh.."


Conclusion:

I love myself, my life, my peeps, my physically looking adult but toddler-minded kids in school.. & i love SHAH RUKH KHAN!!!!!!!!! hahahah... (Ok.. im Gone..hhahha..)

SING IT PEOPLE!!!!

"MY DIL GOES Mmmmmmmm.... my dil goes mmmmmm..... " hehe..

Btw.. ppl who needs to hear to good hindi songs... here's the link .. its free music.. but yah..u cant download.. but u can choose frm the wide range of songs.. its categorised according to movie.. heh..

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/17/i/

AND.. u can get my Salaam Namaste down here.. heh.. ENJOY...

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/17/s/movie_name.8031/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home